Gold Price Today | And pasidi lovers and women can celebrate. Gold and silver prices have been falling for a week. Gold and silver rates continue to fall. Find out how gold and silver prices are in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati.
1. Gold and silver prices continue to fall from all-time highs. Currently, the price of pure gold is close to the Rs.61,000 mark, while the gold used for jewelery has touched the Rs.56,000 mark. And the price of silver has touched the mark of Rs.78,000.
2. Gold prices fell sharply in Hyderabad on Tuesday. The price of 10 grams of gold used in jewelery fell by Rs 290 to Rs 56,000 from Rs 56,290. And the price of pure gold has touched the mark of Rs.61,000. Looking at the price of pure gold in Hyderabad, the price of 10 grams decreased by Rs.310 to Rs.61,100 from Rs.61,410.
3. On the other hand the price of silver is falling. On Tuesday, silver fell by Rs.600 to Rs.78,000 per kg from Rs.78,600. Libra silver price is available at Rs.780. The prices in Hyderabad are the same in cities like Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Tirupati in Telugu states.
4. It is known that the price of gold has been increasing drastically since the last six months. The price of 22 carat gold was Rs.46100 on November 4 last year and the current price is Rs.56,000, an increase of Rs.9,000 in the last 6 months. On the same day, the price of 24 carat gold reached Rs.50,290 to Rs.61,100. 9,000 has increased in the last 6 months. And since October last year, the price of a kilo of silver has increased by more than Rs.18,000.
5. Gold and silver prices are falling from all time high. Gold prices hit an all-time high on May 5. On that day, the price of 22 carat gold reached the price of Rs.57,200 and the price of 24 carat gold reached the price of Rs.62,400. On the same day, the price of a kilo of silver reached Rs.83,700. From there, the price of gold fell by more than Rs.1,000, while the price of silver fell by Rs.5,700.
6. Prices of gold and silver decreased not only in Hyderabad market but also in Multi Commodity Exchange. Gold 2023 June futures were trading at Rs 59,915, down 0.54 per cent or Rs 326. Silver 2023 July futures on MCX fell by 0.73 percent or Rs.533 to trade near Rs.72,200.
7. The prices of gold and silver fell heavily in the international market as well. Currently, the price of gold is trading around 1964.10 dollars per ounce. The price of silver in the international market has touched below 24 dollars. It is currently trading around $23.57.