The government has taken an important step to stop fake notes. For this, the government has issued instructions to include small notes in ATMs. Now you can easily get 100, 200 notes from ATM.
The demand for small notes in ATM is very high. It is generally easier for people to transact in small notes. Then whether he wants to pay the rent for an auto or give money to a child. In such a situation, due to non-availability of small notes from the ATM, people have to face difficulty in getting the big notes opened. But, now this problem is not for long. Now you can easily withdraw small notes from ATM. Yes, the government has recently issued instructions for this.
The government has taken an important step to stop fake notes. For this, the government has issued instructions to include small notes in ATMs. Now you can easily get 100, 200 notes from ATM. At the same time, the government is taking action against fake notes at many levels.
After demonetisation in the country, fake notes worth only Rs 84 crore have been seized so far. Eight cases have been taken up under PMLA. The Union Finance Ministry has said in a written reply that to stop this, an investigation is being conducted by the NIA to ban fake Indian currency notes. The matter of giving money to the terrorist organization also came to the fore in which many agencies have been engaged.
For this, a joint team has been formed with the neighboring country of the country for the information and analysis of the smuggler of FICN, the nodal agency, which is working.
Officers are being trained
- The ministry has clearly said that in 2015, a new numbering pattern and photo were installed in all the notes issued by the RBI in the Mahatma Gandhi Series-2005. With which people will be able to easily find out between real and fake.
- For the general public, its complete information has been given on the website of RBI, which can be easily known.
- In addition to the big notes, RBI has asked to issue notes of 100 and above at its counter or from MTM.
- Machines have been installed in all banks for checking.
- RBI has issued a Master Circular on Detection and Reporting of Counterfeit Bank Notes, available in the public domain for wide dissemination of systems and procedures to be followed for detection of Counterfeit Bank Notes, the written information said.